10 Books You Should Read
27 August 2018
In this episode, I give you a list of 10 books that I think you will find valuable. Especially if you are determined to accomplish life changing goals. I have been reading for a few years now and it has had a positive impact on my life. I feel more aware of what is going on around me. Allowing me to better handle the challenges I face on a daily basis… plus, I have been able to recognize and seize opportunities that I previously didn’t think existed. There’s no harm in giving reading a try. I encourage you to do it.
Visit my Afripods Profile to listen to the latest podcast episode and download the Afripods podcast player. Or you can listen to the episode below.
The list of the books mentioned in this episode
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less – Greg McKeown
- The Millionaire Next Door And The Millionaire Mind – By Thomas Stanley
- The War of Art: Break Through the Blocks and Win Your Inner Creative Battles – Steven Pressfield
- The Compound Effect – Darren Hardy
- Leaders Eat Last: Why Some Teams Pull Together and Others Don’t – Simon Sinek
- Mastery – Robert Greene
- The $100 Startup – Chris Guillebeau
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life – Mark Manson
- Unfu*k Yourself: Get Out of Your Head and into Your Life – Gary John Bishop
- Think and Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill
Be sure to leave a comment below if you have books that you would like to recommend.
Liked this post?
Enter you email address below and I will send the latest blog updates straight to your inbox. Only when it's relevant. You won't have to miss a post.